About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

FRG

I know what you are thinking, what in the world is FRG? Well in the military everything is an acronym and FRG stands for Family Readiness Group. We had our FRG meeting today and they had a social worker come in to talk to the kids about a family member getting deployed. It was a great meeting and she even took the older kids out to another room so they can share what is going on with them and how they are dealing with this upcoming deployment. She did a fabulous job too and gave us all some great info on getting things ready. She said something that just stuck in my head and that was whether we are getting deployed or just going off to work or school, we should never leave without having our differences settled. You never know what can happen to us on our way to work or school and it could be our last time we see each other. I know it sounds morbid but it does make you think about life. Our life is so short as it is we should never leave without saying I am sorry or most of all I LOVE YOU. It was something that just made me think and that I would not want to lose a loved one knowing that I did not say I LOVE YOU or I AM SORRY. Think about it.

2 comments:

Ricky Morris said...

I love you Bob.

Andrews said...

I love you too Achmed....Dynatec would suck without you....

Blog Archive