About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FRIENDSHIPS

I have been going to the YMCA now for close to 2 years and I can still remember the time I started at 5 am. I remember just making casual conversation among the people there and how things just seem to come about. I remember the first time I was asked to go running with the guys in there group on Monday's and Wednesday's. Things sure change and how they have all become good friends and how they know when you are not there or not. As you know my foot has been hurting and so I let some of my friends there know about it and it is amazing how they care and ask you about your problem. I met some great guys and ladies at the Y and I am real glad that I am apart of that group. You know we all have close friends and then we have friends who we only see once in a while, well I got some good friends. Thanks to all my fellow friends at the Y and let's continue to take care of one another.

No comments:

Blog Archive