About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE GIFT OF LIFE.


I was given another great opportunity today and that was to give blood. There are a lot of people out there that just won't do it because of one reason or another. I think that if you gave blood you are saving a life. I bet you don't even know what your blood type is. Well the reason I give is because my blood is rare, it is AB+ and I try to give as much as I can. I am glad to know that someone will get my blood and that it just might be mine that saved a life today. I thank the Red Cross for doing what they do.

1 comment:

Andrews said...

Needle lover....

Blog Archive