About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

Today is a day that is one of the best days and one of the days we have a golden opportunity and that opportunity is, we get to go to church. I look around sometimes in church and see people missing for reasons that are very simple. People in other countries do not have the opportunity we have to go to church. Imagine having to sneek the Bible into a home so we don't get caught just to have church. Imagine always looking over your shoulder because you just came from church and don't want to get caught. We have a golden opportunity and we should not miss it just because we want to go to a game or the beach or just hang out with friends. I always look at it this way, God is always there for us why can't we be there for Him. I believe another great opportunity we have and that is Sunday School. It is a class where you get down to the nitty gritty of the Bible and you really learn about God. I am honored to be able to teach in Sunday School and God has blessed me with that ability to get up and teach. Folks let's get real and get to church and you will realize that the people there are just like you, a person in need of a Savior and that Savior is Jesus. Thank Him everyday for the simple things he does like give you air to breath. I am off to church, hope you will too.

No comments:

Blog Archive