About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HUMPDAY

How did wednesday get to be known as humpday. I know it is in the middle of the week and they say from there it is all down hill for the weekend. I just don't get that, it does not seem the week gets any easier. I also don't believe the week goes faster, I just know it is another day and we should not rush our days, they are going by fast enough as it is. One case in point I have a a daughter in high school and a daughter in middle school, it seem just like yesterday they were born. Once again when the work week gets here we all say " I can't wait for the weekend ". There is a song out there by Trace Adkins and it is your going to miss this, let's slow down and enjoy all the great things we have and the great way in which we get it. Thank God today that you can enjoy this humpday and everyday that we wake up. May God bless each and everyone of you today and everyday.

No comments:

Blog Archive