About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Monday, July 28, 2008

I DON'T HAVE TIME

Now there is a phrase we hear very frequently and I was wondering how many times you said it. I believe it is a phrase we use as an excuse for doing something. We all have 24 hours in a day and yet we say there is not enough time in the day to get things done. The reason I am bringing this up is, we are all busy and yes we may not have enough physical time to do what we want to do. In Sunday School yesterday we were talking on the snares of the devil and that is one of his biggest lies " I do not have time ". We have time for everything else but if he can tell us we don't have time to read our Bible or say a prayer than he has started to take that time away from us and will put something in its place. Don't let the devil steal your Bible time or your prayer time because if he does he won. MAKE TIME!!!

1 comment:

Andrews said...

AMEN PREACHER! It's funny how we say we don't have time for certain things until we get in a jam. Once we're in that jam we suddenly have all the time in the world. Good word Achmed!

Blog Archive