About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Monday, July 21, 2008

NEW EXPERIENCE

Today was one of those days when I got the chance to try something new. As you know in past blogs that my foot has been bothering me and I could not run on it. I was talking to a few friends last week and one of them suggested swimming as an alternative. I said I would give it a try and today I started it. I am use to freestyle swimming or shall I say just goofing off swimming. I have never swam with my face in the water and breathing out the side of your mouth . I made a lot of splashing around at first and the instructor was patient with me and by the end of class I was getting it. I have not got it yet but with more swim time and practice I might do ok. So that goes to show you that you can teach an old dog new tricks.

No comments:

Blog Archive