About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

PAINTING

Well I have been painting in my daughters bedroom the last 2 nights and I am feeling my age. You ever notice when you are painting how little things start hurting, say for instance your knees hurt from getting up and down. You feel more tired when you are done also and you realize you just don't like painting. I use to paint for a living when I worked in Pa. and I use to love it. I use to like to see the room just change before your eyes and the way the room looks so clean and bright when you are finished. I have just come to the realization that I just don't like to do it anymore. I am feeling it today in my knees and my foot, they just hurt and I think know matter how in shape you are it will get to you. So to all you painters out there who do it for a living thank you for doing what you do. I also believe that like the ministry there are jobs out there that take a special calling and painting is one, roofing, drywall hangers and mudders and most of all septic tank cleaners. Well I guess God has a calling for all of us and I am glad He called you to this ministry and not me. I will stick with the military and getting shot at lol. Y'all have a good day.

1 comment:

Andrews said...

Achmed, I hate painting....

Blog Archive