About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Starting Over

You ever have an injury and you can't wait for it to get better. Well I have one of those injuries in my foot. I stayed off of running for a while so it could heal up and so I have not done a lot at the gym. Well it was feeling better so I went and did the sports conditioning class at the YMCA and now I irritated it and my foot is real sore. I wonder if something or telling me to slow down and that I am not as young as I use to be. So here we go again and I am not a quitter so I will just slow down again and see what happens. It was a tough weekend for me with a funeral on Saturday of a 24 year old young soldier who fell asleep behind the wheel and he left a 4 year old son behind. Then yesterday going through the tazer class. I was showing some the video that was taken and some people thought it was disturbing and some people laughed. All I know is that I do not have to do it again. Well you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Ricky Morris said...

Give it a rest or you could damage it. It will be worth it in the long run.

Blog Archive