About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

TASER

Well today is a day I will never forget. We trained today on how to use the taser and for us to get certified we had to get tazed. I have never felt such a shock in my life and it was the longest 5 seconds I have ever spent with every muscle just tightened up. When it was done I ended up with a severe cramp in my calf muscles but that was it. I am glad I did it but I am also glad that I will not have to do it again. I am certified now. I guess the next step is pepper spray and that is something I am not looking forward too. Well this is my first blog and I hope to keep up with it. I am just glad that I had something interesting to share.

1 comment:

Ricky Morris said...

That must have been a shocking experience. Welcome to the world of blogging. If it's OK, I'm going to add you to my blog.zui

Blog Archive