About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Friday, August 29, 2008

THE END OF ANNUAL TRAINING.

Well today was the last day of our annual training. We had to go into work today and we worked until about 1pm and then we were done. I am sure glad to be home and sleep in my own bed. The mattresses we slept on were to soft and now my back is sore. I got to know a lot of the guys better on the trip, you tend to when you are in the same barracks with them for 3 weeks. I guess I will know how a year will feel once we get deployed. It was a fun trip and it always seems that when things go wrong you tend to forget them when you get home. I just remember all the fun we had too and the jokes we played on each other. Well when all is said and done I am with a great bunch of guys and gals and that I am proud and glad to be able to go over seas with them. Well again I am glad to be home and look forward to seeing you all on sunday or whenever. See you all soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive