About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SIGNS


You never know what is going to catch your eye when you are walking or driving. I was walking back to my truck from the gym and I noticed a sign on the back of a jeep. It was on the spare tire cover and it said Life Is Good. Now just seeing that sign got me thinking and I said to my self, self Life is Good. I started thinking about it and I realized that God has blessed me tremendously with a great family, a good job, and most of all with good health. Yes I hurt once in a while but it is still a good life and I thank God for that. Some signs you read are stupid but that one made me think. LIFE IS GOOD is yours???????

1 comment:

Andrews said...

And just think.....working with me..."completes you"....

Blog Archive