About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

FAMILY DAY

Well today we had family day at our unit for the National Guard. It seems weird because you see these people every month but they are in uniform, then you see them in civilian clothes and they look totally different. We had a good time and the weather was nice too, it stayed cloudy all day so it did not get to warm. It is nice to meet so many of the families and see how the other half is. You don't get to see them that much and when you do it is a treat. Well I still am very glad to be serving my country again. Have a good day.

No comments:

Blog Archive