About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LOOKING BACK

I started out today just looking back and seeing where you have been. I was wondering have you changed or are you still the same. Pastor Rick and I were talking on how fast are kids are growing up and just seeing changes in them that make us feel like we are getting old( WE ARE ). I have noticed in my girls that they are growing so close to the Lord that it sometimes makes me jealous. I see them weeping and praying and just growing that it excites me and makes me want to be that close. I noticed that I have changed and I need to be pushing closer and not back. I want to publiicly thank the Lord for everything He has done for me and the things He is going to do for my family and myself. So if you read this just look back and see where you have been and don't just say I have grown, really look back and see. Where are you? Have you grown or are you the same. There is a sign in Alaska that reads " Choose your rut wisely because you will be in it for the next 200 miles".

No comments:

Blog Archive