About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Friday, October 10, 2008

ANOTHER DAY

Well today is Friday and I am off today and hopefully going to get my grass cut for the last time this season. I am thankful today for having a great family and a great church family as well. You never know who is in a church until you get involved in church. I have been involved in all different aspects of the church from Royal Rangers to ushering to choir and teaching. I believe the one I like the most is teaching my Sunday School class. I like my class because we have a wide array of people and we all seem to mesh very well. I think the one thing I like the most about teaching is responding to the call and sharing my life with the class. I think the other thing I like is as I always seem to learn something new myself and it usually hits me while I am teaching the lesson. I guess you can call it a AHA moment. The Lord always finds a way for me to share my life in the lesson and I guess He figures they can learn something from my life so I am not hesitant to share. Well the other thing I like is Ushering because I get to meet new people and just smile at everyone else and get them to smile back. I guess what I am trying to say is get involved somewhere in your church and I guarantee you will be blessed.

1 comment:

Ricky Morris said...

I hope you got your grass cut. I was going to work on mine Saturday... anyway... you know how that goes at times.

Your life inspires me. I have watched you grow in the Lord for the past ten years. I know you have gone through some battles (some wins and some losses), but haven't we all. God has molded you into a man after His heart. The leadership you bring to First is nothing short of God-ordained. Thanks for being open to God and thanks for serving in the capacity you do. Our church is blessed and I'm blessed to have you as a friend.

Blog Archive