About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

FRIENDS

Well today was one of those days when you got to hang out with friends and just shoot at things. It is amazing on what can bring people together and with us it was weapons. Just the thought of seeing things get blown apart or tore in half or just disappear. Well today we did that and it was so much fun. I never thought it would come down to see how much we can destroy a microwave, we did and it was a mess when we were done. I am glad to have good friends who just like to shoot and hang out. Thanks for a great day guys and to many more. THANKS.

1 comment:

Ricky Morris said...

Thanks for letting us hang out with you. I've never knew shooting a microwave could be so much fun. Thanks for opening your home and thanks for your friendship. I look forward to the next one.

Blog Archive