About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OBEDIENCE

For the past few weeks in Sunday School we have been on the subject of spiritual obedience. I know sometimes it is hard just being obedient in the world let alone spiritually. I was reading this morning in my Bible and it really got me thinking about Abraham, he made some mistakes in his life just like we all do and he turned out ok. The reason I bring up Abraham is this, God told him to do something and he did. He left his country not knowing where he was going because God told him too, he was willing to sacrifice his only son because God told him too. This day in age we question everything because we are looking out for what is in it for me. Well I realized if God tells you to do it and you obey then everything is in it for you because God blesses those who OBEY. Just think about that and the times you were faithful and did what He asked you to do and somehow and in someway He blessed you for your obedience. Let's bless Him with our obedience and see where you can go. I thank the Lord everyday for what He has done and for what lies ahead. I hope you all have a great and obedient day.

No comments:

Blog Archive