About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

VETERANS DAY

There are holidays that people really seem to enjoy. Some people like Christmas, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, etc. My 2 favorite holidays are Memorial Day and Veterans day. I like them because it is a day to remember and say thanks to all our veterans for the courage and the stamina to serve this great country of ours. I started thinking about it the other day when I realized that the units that are deploying today, have friends of mine that are in it. I know each and everyone of these guys will be in my prayers and they are probably the units we will replace next year. I am just thankful that we have men and woman who are so willing to serve our country and I am also thankful for the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I really don't know who reads this but if you are a veteran, THANKS FOR SERVING.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made Payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and Including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This Country who no longer understand it.'

No comments:

Blog Archive