About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MESSY AGAIN TODAY.

Today they cancelled schools again because of bad weather. I guess the weather is bad in some places around our county. Where I live the weather was cold and wet, that is all. The kids are loving it because they do not have any school. Did you ever notice work never gets cancelled because of bad weather and either does day cares. I always wondered why they cancel schools but the day cares stay open and they could make it.Kind of makes you wonder. Well my day is going good anyways and I will survive this little bit of cold weather we just got. I guess I have to it is winter after all. Well you all stay safe and have a great day.

2 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

Just stopped by to say Hi and it's quit snowing here in Ohio got about 6 to 7 inches.
A blast from the past! Elvis, Hooooah. Jail House Rock,
great

Pops

Citizen Soldier said...

Well all we got is rain and very little snow and I mean very little.

Blog Archive