About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

MOTIVATION

Motivation is something we all need, it helps us get through things and it helps us when we are trying to do something we don't think we can do. Well I found something that is harder than motivation and that is self motivation. Try being up at 4:30 in the morning and you are drinking your coffee thinking, I do not want to go to the gym today. I could wake my wife or kids up and say you need to motivate me to go the gym. I think they would kill me, so you need to motivate yourself. I have a saying that I tell other people at the gym and that is " all you have to do is make it to the door ". That is so true because I found out this morning that it does work and I made it to the door. I got to the front door of the gym and went in and had a great workout after all. See sometimes you have to push yourself harder than other people will push you. So just remember that if you need a little motivation to get you going, remember all you have to do is make it to the door and everything will be alright.

2 comments:

Military Ring Information said...

Yes sometimes you it helps. One thing that I have learned is not to get too down on myself if I can't be like superman every time. Sometimes my best may not be what it was last week. Sometimes you just have to take what your body will give you. Just like life. Just use the hand that you have been dealt and find a way to make it work.

ABNPOPPA said...

CS, Just stopped over by to check out your blog. Pretty nice. I need a little of that motivational motivation every morning and I am just trying to get out of bed. But that's one of the downers of being retired or like me semi-retired. You really don't have to go/do anything. You HAVE to be self motivated.

Lator,

Pops

Blog Archive