About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

BLOGS.

I want to say thanks to all the blogs that I am following. I have been following for a while now and you all write so well and I enjoy reading them. To all the soldiers who are writing thanks for doing what you are doing. I am a soldier and I deeply appreciate the hell you are going through so we can be safe over here. To all the other ones, thanks for the support. This is something we need to get us through the days and just knowing we have support is a great feeling. So to all the blogs I am following,THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

4 comments:

AirmanMom said...

citizen...It is with a grateful heart I read your words. For all who serve overseas and stateside, your sacrifice is not taken for granted!

~AM

ABNPOPPA said...

Citizen Soldier,

Thank you for your support of my son and AM's sons. We support you and thank you!

Pops

janice_phil said...

hi! i am just but new to the world of blogging i hope that u would visit my page too hehehe! and i would truly appreciate that..i have so much respect for us soldiers hehehe! have a bless day...

commoncents said...

Great post!

Would you like a Link Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day??

http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Blog Archive