About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Monday, February 23, 2009

A REAL HERO


I was thinking about all the men and woman who are so graciously serving there country. I think of what a hero is and you always think of them as someone who saved a life. Someone who sacrificed a lot for someone else and someone who gave there life for someone else. I really let that sink in and I realized a real hero is our men and woman in the military. They are over seas protecting us and saving our lives so we don't have to fight over here. They sacrifice a lot by leaving their families to serve our country and go far away so we are protected. They are sacrificing their own lives for us who are so comfortably living here in our own homes. A hero is someone who will do what he needs to to protect the ones he loves. I am so thankful for all the heroes we have serving our country and sacrificing their time and energy so we don't have too. Now this is not just for the soldier overseas this is for every soldier who puts on a uniform. To all my friends in uniform I salute you. Keep up the good work and come home safely.

3 comments:

AirmanMom said...

Outstanding post! I completely agree with you, each and every member of our military is a hero! We are a blessed nation!
~AM

ABNPOPPA said...

Shucks AM beat me to it. Very well written post Citizen Soldier. Each and every member who wears the uniform of this country is a Hero regardless. They are all warriors in my book.

Pops

Pistolmom said...

Wonderful post!
Please check out:
(www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com)

Blog Archive