About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINES DAY


Well Valentines day has come and gone and we did the usual. I took my wife out to dinner and we went to a movie and we had a great time just spending time together. These are days you cherish, the kids were gone to Grandma's house for the evening and we had some great quality time together. I did do something special and this year instead of buying a card I wrote my own. I think it is so wild all the things you think about when you are writing. I have learned that I have a great wife and friend. I also have a great Mom for my kids. She is not just there Mom she is also there teacher and friend and it is so cool seeing how well they get along together. I am glad to have a family that loves me and most of all supports me in my missions in life. Well all I can say is thank you Lord for a great family.

2 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

Citizen,

Sounds like you had a pretty good Valentine's Day to me. Writing your own card was a great idea and I'll bet she really, really appreciated it. I did something similar. ABNMOMMA has been a little off the bubble health wise lately and lost her taste for chocolate. That is my usual Valentine's Day gift. This year for Christmas she wanted a Blue Star pin. I missed the boat on that. Well I made up for it. Blue Star Pin, necklace and window flag Valentines Day.

Maybe next year I'll do the hand written card next year.

Pops

Citizen Soldier said...

It really works and I also did it for both my girls. I think they liked it more than a bought card

Blog Archive