About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

FRIENDS LEAVING

Well today I said goodbye to two friends. We were at church today and two of my friends are leaving this coming week. It is hard to say goodbye because on the one hand you are glad it is not you and on the other you wish you were going with them. I know that my time is coming and that it will get here soon enough, but the more you think about it the faster you want the time to go. I know it will get here faster than I want and I will be saying goodbye to my family and I know that will be a hard time. They are getting ready and no matter how ready they will be it will still be hard. I think the hardest thing in the world is saying goodbye. I know my friends will be OK we prayed over them and sent them on there way with God as the leader. I think that is what we need to do is pray more for our troops and always remember why they are there. I sometimes feel like this is a venting station and I am glad that I can write here and vent. Well let's always lift up our soldiers and most of all the families that are keeping the home fires burning. Guys and girls you are forever in my prayers.

1 comment:

ABNPOPPA said...

Citizen,

If you post their names I will add them to my prayer list. As a veteran from many years ago I can still understand your feelings. We pray for their safe return.

Pops

Blog Archive