About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RUNNING

Well I finally got back outside running today and it is a lot harder than the treadmill. I hurt my foot about a year ago and been nursing it. I finally started running on a tread mill about 6 months ago and was doing great. I had to get outside because it is better air and you get to see where you are running not just the 4 walls that surround you. Well I got outside and I ran 3 miles and it felt great and I am so glad that I am better. I like running outside because you get to pick where you are going and what scenery you want to see. Well I am just really excited to also get back out with my friends. Well as you can see I like running and they say it is a good calorie burner. I am also still working out with the weights and getting into shape. It is starting to pay off because I can notice a difference in myself. Well enough said about that and I want to say to whoever reads this that you all have a great day and I really enjoy the blogs that I follow. To all you soldiers out there you are in my prayers, let's get the job done and come home safely.

1 comment:

AirmanMom said...

I'm not a runner, but I do love being outside on a gorgeous day!
Be careful!
~AM

Blog Archive