About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE


Well this is the week that we celebrate the person who has given the ultimate sacrifice. That is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He came down to this earth as one of us and he went to the cross as one of us. He suffered and died on that cross so we can have the freedom we have today. Our soldiers are doing the same thing by defending our country so we can have that same freedom that Jesus died for. I am very blessed to be a part of His kingdom and thankful for what He has done for me, without Him things would be a lot tougher. I am glad and being in the military He is mt Commander in Chief because I serve Him and He is always there for me. If you do not know who He is, then I suggest you find out and ask about Him. You can ask Me and I will share because I serve in the U.S. Army and I am also in God's army. Let's remember Jesus this Easter and everyday for giving us the Ultimate Sacrifice for our freedom. I praise you Lord for dying on the cross for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive