About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Friday, May 15, 2009

WELL I AM BACK

Well I have not been on in a while so I thought I would pop in and say hello. I had nothing interesting to write about lately so I did not write. Well we have been busy with training lately and it has been fun. I just finished and passed the Combat Life Savers Course. It was a very interesting course and I got a lot out of it. The one thing I was not looking for was having to stick someone with an IV. I got my chance and I was nervous but I did do it and it was a whole lot easier than I thought it would be. I guess what helped was that the person I stuck had very good veins and you can hit it easily. Well I am sorry for not writing lately and I will get back on the ball and keep people informed about what is going on. Thanks to all my readers and most of thanks for reading. See you soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive