About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FAMILY TIME

I had a wonderful time last night. My daughters went out and worked for their Grandmother so they can earn money to take their mom and I out. I am so thankful for my girls and their willingness to do things for others and not just themselves. They did it so we can do something together as a family before I got deployed and was gone for a year. Well here is the fun part they took us roller skating and I had a great time. It was a good workout and it was fun. The one thing you got to watch out for is all those little kids who cut in front of you and they don't even look where they are going. I want to say thanks for the memories that have been placed in my head to always look back on. I have a lot of those memories and as they get older there are going to be a lot more. So I want to say a big THANK YOU to my daughters for taking us out. I am very proud of you and I know we will do it again. Y'all have a good day.

1 comment:

coffeypot said...

I went to a skating party for my grandson. I haven't been skating in over 30 years and I must say, I had the form. The form of a Mitchell bomber going down the runway with propellers at full throttle. My arms were really sore for a few days. But I would be proud, too, that your daughters did something so selfless. I know you are proud of them.

Blog Archive