About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I AM HOME

Well just in csae you were wondering where have I been hiding? I have been down in wonderful Camp Shelby Mississippi for the last 3 weeks. I did not have a computer to get too for the first two. When I did get to a computer it was in a internet cafe sponsored by the army. It was blocked and I could not get on. So I am sorry if I missed anything fun and exciting, I will try to get caught back up. I am just hoping everything is good and that everyone is fine. It won't be long now and I will be back in Mississippi getting reay to MOB for our deployment. Well just stopping by to say hello and read some blogs I missed. You all have a great day.

2 comments:

CI-Roller Dude said...

I just hate how the Army blocks some sites, but would let some knuckelheads get on the internet and use it as a phone home and slow down all the other computers....

Coffeypot said...

It's great to have you back among the downtrodden, CS. I know it is good to be back with your girls and are enjoying home very much. Thanks for taking the time to visit us, too. Look forward to hearing about you MS visit and to when you will be going over there.

As for blogging, can you use a cell phone to do it?

Blog Archive