About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Monday, December 28, 2009

HEADING BACK TO MISSISSIPPI

Well I head back to Mississippi today and so I will get on as soon as I get a chance and let you know how things are going. So if you don't here from me in a while you know why, no Internet. Well see you when I see you and I will write as soon as I can.

4 comments:

CI-Roller Dude said...

I can still remember my "trian up" days at Ft Lewis before Iraq. Total waste of time! 90% of the training was poorly planned and off the wall stupid stuff REMFs made up.
I had a cable for my lap top that plugged into my cell phone. I had to hold the phone up to the window to get a signal since we were in barracks on the old part of the Fort (gheto) and that's how I e=mailed.

Hope said...

Traveling mercies, CS.

Coffeypot said...

Prayers are with you and your family, Bob. Be safe, be smart, be back soon.

AirmanMom said...

Godspeed!
~AM

Blog Archive