About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HAIRCUT

Today was time for a haircut and my wife has been cutting my hair now for a very long time. I wish I saved the money I would have spent on haircuts everytime she cut it. Well on my head as my hair grows out , right in the front it takes the shape of a heart. My wife cut my hair tonight and she cut all around the heart so people can see it. They say people wear there hearts on the sleeve, well mine is on my head.


My heart belongs to you

I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Too cool!! The lady's got talent!!

Blog Archive