About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well it is that time of year again when we start all over again. I wonder how long it will take us to write 11 on stuff instead of 10. It is a time to make resolutions and time to break them. I belong to a gym and I have been going to a gym for the last 4 years. This is the time of year that the gym starts picking up and you have to deal with all the newbies coming in to lose weight. I just keep saying to myself that they will be gone in just a few short weeks and it will get back to normal at he gym.This is what I found on line and will be using it for my Sunday School class tomorrow.
The new year should be a time of reflection for all of us -- to ponder the plans and goals we set for  ourselves  in the previous year in relationship to where we are at now. How well did you do? Did you succeed in the things you set out to do or did you find yourself coming up short?
 The new year offers us the chance to wipe the slate clean and start over once again.

 It is a time to set new goals and to make plans as to how you will meet those goals.
 As every day in the Lord should be, the new year is a day of new beginnings. My
 question to you today is, "What kind of goals and plans will you make in this new
 year as you seek to serve Christ and His Kingdom in a greater way?” The goals should be 1) written, 2) personal, 3)specific, 4) positive, 5) measurable. They should also be achievable, believable and
convictional. So let's start the year with a bang and make one of our goals to be closer to God this year. I will also make a goal to be a better blogger than I have been. I hope everyone has a very blessed and happy new year.

1 comment:

ABNPOPPA said...

Good Post CS, Plenty of food for thought for sure. I am so glad you are back in the states and with your family. God Bless you and all those who serve with you.

Happy New Year! 2010, opps 2011!

Pops

Blog Archive