About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT?????

It seems I have not been writing a lot lately since I got back home. Sometimes I just don't know what to write about and so I just think of things to write about. Then I sit down to write about them and say to myself "self they don't want to hear about that." I really enjoy the blogs that I follow and read a lot of them and it is something I do everyday, so thanks for writing. Well back to my dilemma and wondering what I should write about. I guess I live a normal life and nothing exciting really happens so I just read and not write. So I guess I got a case of writers block and looking for suggestions. I guess if I just open my eyes I have a lot to write about and just sitting here I have come up with a few of them. I still want your suggestions but be looking forward to some blogs about my kids, they are so GREAT. Thanks for letting me vent and thanks for reading. Y'all have a great day.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Every blog I read has said the the same thing. So you are not alone in the writers block thing. I suggest you tell some stories about your training, your deployment, things you see going to work and stuff that happens at work.

Renee said...

I read whatever you write! Days will go by before I come up with something to write about. Even writing about nothign to write about - is something to write about.

I can't wait to read about your kids!

Problem solved!!

Blog Archive