About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE PROM

Last night was a big night for my daughter, she went to the prom and did she ever look beautiful. It could not have been a better day for her and all the things she did that day to get ready. I was on my way home from work and as I always do I call home to see if I need to stop and get anything. Well my wife informs me to be prepared when you get home because your daughter was all made up and hair done and when I walked in the door she looked great. My daughter was transformed from a young girl to a beautiful young woman and I was a very proud dad. The prom she attended was in Smyrna TN and it was about a 45 minute drive. We took her there and dropped her off and she hung out with some friends there, so my wife and I took advantage of the situation and made a date night out of it. It has been a while  since we had a date night and it is something we need to do more often. The prom ended at midnight and we went back and picked her up and she had a great time. Well now I want to show you how beautiful my daughter is.

Now you need to look out for the guy in the pic because if you mess with her you will get all of me. I am so proud of my daughter on this prom night. I am glad she had a good time.

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Aw. Good times. But I am glad I have a few years before I get to this point.

Renee said...

What a special moment in her life...the Prom!! She looked absolutely gorgeous!!

Blog Archive