About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TIME KEEPS ON TICKING.

You ever wish you can stop time. Not go back in time but maybe slow it down a bit. My older daughter is pretty much done with school for this year and she will become a senior in high school. My youngest one will be a sophomore in high school. My oldest is also going to the prom this Friday night and she looks great in her gown. It seems like they were just born and they should still be that way. I mean if you think about it time is just flying bye. My oldest is looking into colleges and she wants to go away for college, now that don't bother me too much until the day she leaves. I guess you could say that I am a proud Dad and that I hate to see her leave. My youngest will be getting ready to take her driving test so she can get her permit.  I am so proud of my kids though because they have done such a great job in school and they will do a great job in life. I am glad because they are serving the Lord and care for people. I guess I am just getting emotional and I know that is alright but time is going by to fast. Well time to get ready for work again. Write again soon.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

There is the swishing sound in my ears and I ask the doctor about it. He said it was time flying by. I look at my daughter and two grand-kids and I cannot believe that sweet little girl crawling across the floor yesterday is such an accomplished woman, wife and mother today. I know your pride and emotions.

Blog Archive