About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

CUTTING GRASS

Well yesterday I posted that I was heading out to cut grass. As I got off the computer and started putting on my grass cutting shoes, I got a phone call. We were suppose to be meeting the truck with our fireworks for our stand at 3pm so I had plenty of time to cut grass. Well the phone call was from our youth pastor and he told me the fireworks are being delivered early and we had to be there by 12. So the grass got put off until today when I got home. I was the first night security for watching the fireworks so no one steals any, so I got there by 12 and we unloaded the truck and inventoried everything and set everything up. The crew left at 9pm that night and left me to stay guard. It was a very long night. I did get some company from another guy for about 5 hours so that helped. I left there about 10am this morning got home and started cutting the grass. I want to mention that I have a GREAT WIFE and she helped me out by cutting the backyard while I cut the front. She is a wonderful lady. Well the grass is done for another week and now I am sitting here typing this blog. Oh by the way I want to mention that our fireworks stand is in a Walmart parking lot. That is one store that stays very busy. I was up at 4:30am and there were people going in shopping at that early in the morning. I was just thinking that maybe the doughnuts are fresher that early. Well maybe I will go find out the next time I stay the night. Well y'all have a great day.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

I love shopping at WM at one or two in the morning. No one there and you go straight to the cashier. I even do it fully clothed, too. I guess I stand out.

Blog Archive