About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Friday, June 24, 2011

HELLO MY FRIENDS IN BLOGVILLE.

Well it has been a while since I blogged and now I am back for a while and I hoped you missed me. Things have been going OK in my world and I have been staying very busy. Let's see what has been going on. My daughters are well into there summer and are busy at church and hanging with friends. The grass continues to grow and needs to be cut every week. The humidity here in TN increases daily and according to the calendar summer just began. It is going to be a long summer. I got a promotion in the National Guard and went from a Sergeant (E-5) to a Staff Sergeant (E-6). I am on a working vacation starting today and I do not go back to work until the 6th of July. My church's youth group is selling fireworks for the next ten days as a fundraiser to raise money to go to Arizona in August.  So as you know I have 2 teenage daughters in this youth group so now you know where I will be working on my vacation. It will be fun and when you deal with the public it will always be interesting. Well I guess it is going to be a very busy summer but as a dad I guess I will do what I need to do to get through it. As I mentioned earlier about the grass, I got to go so I can get started on it. Y'all have a great day.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Great to see a post! Congratulations on your promotion! I'm sure it's been a long time coming for you and "waahoo" to you! Enjoy your vacation while you can, although it looks like you will have lots to do to keep you out of trouble. Stay cool as a cucumber in the TN heat..I'd send you some cool weather from Alabama, but we don't have any.

Enjoy your Summer!

Coffeypot said...

Congrats on the promotion and enjoy your vacation and the kids.

Blog Archive