About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

SATURDAY

Today is Saturday and it is a day in the week that you get everything done that you could not do throughout the week because you were working. I know we all go through the same thing, we are at work and something comes up and the first thing you say is I will get that Saturday. It happens everyday of the week that when friday gets here you are totally swamped on Saturday. You start thinking about all the things you got to do and you start prioritizing what needs to get done first. The first thing we want to do is sleep in because we get up early every other day of the week. That is a great thought and you go to bed on Friday night and you don't set the alarm and you are thinking, it is going to be great to sleep in. Then it happens you wake up at least twice to go to the bathroom and when you wake up you have a tough time getting back to sleep. You finally doze off and your body clock wakes you up and you are sitting on the couch drinking coffee and updating your blog. Why not you are up and everyone else in the family is still asleep. I still got the list of the things I need to do and most of it is outside and it is raining outside this morning so that should clear up my list a little bit. I think what I will do is just put the list off until next Saturday and then try again. I will just go and hang out with my wife and have a great day. So this Saturday the list can wait and I will not worry about it. Y'all have a great day today and throw the list away. You will never get it done anyway.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

My advice exactly...and pray for rain next weekend, too. When you have pretty weekends and you get all the stuff done you wanted to do (never), you look forward to work so you can rest.

Blog Archive