About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

THANKS

It has been a long time since I wrote on my blog and I want to say I am sorry for not blogging. I cannot blame it on busyness, all I can blame it on is laziness. I do want you to know that I have been getting on and reading the blogs I follow and I always find something that just gets me going. To all the blogs I follow thank for the laughs the inspiration and that little something that make me go HMMMMM. Well my older daughter is a senior this year so know we are looking at colleges and that is a scary process. You really don't know all you got to do until you start looking into it. It makes you say we should have started a long time ago. We will get through it one way or another. My youngest is a sophomore and she can't seem to spend one hour without getting on facebook. I guess I should not say anything I get on there a lot myself. Well I promise I will do better with blogging so I can get all my followers back to reading mine. Thanks again to all the blogs I follow. Blog at you soon.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great to see a post from you! Looks like you and your wife have your hands full with the girls! Keep enjoying each and every second! Sometimes FB is the only way I hear from my children when they get so busy!

Blog Archive