About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS

Here I am up before everyone else and just sitting here watching the news and drinking coffee. I was just wondering and remembering the times my wife and I stayed up late putting the finishing touches on Christmas. If I do remember right, my wife put the finishing touches on the wrapping and getting the toys under the tree. It is funny how we think back to when we were a kid about what we got for Christmas. I remember the big wheel I got and it seemed that I would not get off that thing. I rode that thing until it literally broke and it lasted a few years. I remember for years that every year I would ask for a race track and I got one and the next one was always bigger and better than the first. Well at least I thought so. Now Christmas seems different when your kids are growing up, it is still exciting but you just don't see that excited face like you did when they were kids. I guess as we get older and they get older we just need to be happy and enjoy every Christmas and make as many memories as we can. So today I just want to say Merry Christmas to my family and friends. Christmas is not the same if you do not have loved ones to share it with. I also want to say Happy Birthday Jesus if not for you we would not have this great reason for the season. To all my readers I hope you all have a great Christmas and also a great next year. Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Blog Archive