About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Monday, December 26, 2011

THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.

Well it is now December 26th and we are all sitting around and we all have that sigh of relief. It is over and now it is time to get back to our lives and not worry about if we have given the right gift or not. I am sitting here watching the news and just seeing the stores that are opening early just so they can take back everything you did not want or that did not fit. I am thankful this year because I do not have to be in those lines and I can just sit back and watch everyone else do it. I also noticed all the deals you can get at theses after Christmas sales and I was wondering why did they not give these deals before Christmas and maybe they would have a better outcome. I guess it is all in the planning and getting the green stuff. Now I am looking at the Christmas tree and wondering when I am going to have to climb up into the attic and get all the boxes down so we can put it away for another year. I guess I an start planning for our next great holiday and that is new years day. This is another great holiday because we make all those resolutions and then there is the people that say I do not make any resolutions but we always do. We always make resolutions one way or another. I guess the one I do not like is the gym resolution because for the first 2 months after the new year the gyms get crowded. I belong to a gym and I seen it over and over again and I always say by March it will be back to normal. Well I guess I will get back to the day after Christmas and get ready to get to work, wait I do not have to work today so I can continue sitting around in my sweats and just drink some more coffee. I am hoping that all my readers out there had a great Christmas and I am also hoping that you are not in these lines this morning returning something. I guess I need to get out to the stores and see if I can get a good deal on running shoes, I need a new pair so I can continue running. My other pair still looks good but they are wore out. So I guess I am going to become one of those after Christmas shoppers. I hope you all have a great after Christmas day and that you enjoy your family because soon it will be over and we will all be back to the hustle and bustle of life. Y'all have a great day and enjoy the after Christmas returns or deals.

1 comment:

Paxford said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Pax

Blog Archive