About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINES DAY

This is probably one of those holidays where a lot of money is spent on flowers, chocolate, and cards. It is one of those days I think that men don't really like because they are not that into all this cupid stuff and we just send a card and say I love you. When you think about it and you are away from your wife on this holiday it does start to mean something. Yes I am away from my wife and family this valentines day and I miss them terribly. I did however send them flowers and had them delivered on this special day for the three ladies in my life. I was so glad they got them and thing turned out ok. It is just different when you are not with the one you love on this special day. I have been married now for over 21 years and I fall in love with my wife more and more everyday. So today is kind of a sad day for me and I wish I could have taken her out to dinner. I will make that up to her when I get home. My girls called me and said they really liked the flowers I had delivered and I even received a text from them with a picture of the flowers. I guess you can say this is one of those mushy blogs that you just need to write once in a while. Since I have not written in a while I guess it is time to start off with a mushy blog. Well to my wife and daughters I LOVE YOU and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

No comments:

Blog Archive