About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

TIS THE SEASON

    Well it is that time of year again where we spend our weekends out CUTTING THE GRASS. I live on an acre in a half of land and I cut most of it. There are some areas I just let nature take it's course. There is one thing I like and yes I said like about CUTTING THE GRASS is it is mine. I am not cutting someone else's grass I am cutting mine. I live out in the country and it is so nice.


   Some people think I am weird because I push mow my front yard and it is a lot of yard to push. I look at it as it is good cardio workout doing all that walking. I look at it that way but I also look at it that when I am done it looks oh so great. I have used the ride on mower on it a few times but it does not do it justice.  This is a picture of my front yard.


   I really like getting out there and CUTTING MY GRASS and that in itself is weird but like I said before it is my grass. Now I am looking at the weather and there is a 70% chance of rain today and possible thunderstorms all around us. You start thinking do I take a chance and get the mower out or do I just wait and see what happens.  Usually what happens is if you get the mower out it rains and if you don't it won't. I know me I will get the mower out and start CUTTING MY GRASS and just quit when the rain does start. This picture is my backyard. Both Pictures were taken last year.


Like I said TIS THE SEASON.

No comments:

Blog Archive