About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Friday, November 23, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY

Well folks here we go, Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas rush has started. I knew Thanksgiving was over when one of the radio stations I listen too is now playing 24/7 Christmas music. I do not mind Christmas music but it can get old very quick. Well back to Black Friday and the crazy people that get out there and do this. If it is your thing then great you all have fun. I would rather sit back and see the chaos the next day on the news. Here is a video from Wal-Mart
These people are fighting over phones and as you can see it got a little crazy. Then you got this one from Best Buy.
I know Black Friday is for all the stores to get out of the red and start making a profit but it seems to get earlier and earlier every year. I think it is funny because they call it black Friday and it starts on Thursday.

Like I said if this is something you like to do more power to you and you enjoy it as much as you want. I am going to remain old fashioned and stay home with my family on Thanksgiving day and eat, watch football, and then eat some more. I will not be lining up at a store to wait for hours for something I am going to fight for to get.

Now lets go back in time and this might not have anything to do with Black Friday but it was a big craze for the holiday season.
Do you remeber this and the very ugly dolls that you can adopt and actually get adoption papers when you sent in the information from the doll. I remember this and when you watched it on the news it seemed like these dolls were real and people just had to have them. I think the phrase goes "to each their own".

I am not a Black Friday shopper. I am the type of shopper to sit back and wait for all the crazies to get done then I will go out and shop. Happy holidays everyone, no wait Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Blog Archive