About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

ELECTION DAY

 Well it is almost over, that is ELECTION DAY. With all the adds and negative commercials it is getting down right terrible. It will be nice to see the stupid commercials ending and I can finally get down to the real commercials. You know how things seem to start coming out earlier and earlier each year. Like Christmas stuff is coming out before Halloween now and you wander what ever happened to Halloween and Thanksgiving. I got a great idea maybe the people running for president in 2016 should start on Nov 7th so they can get a good jump on it.

So do you remember when you were a kid was it that bad back then. Did we have Christmas stuff coming out before Halloween and it seem like we are always in a rush. People start putting up Christmas stuff earlier and earlier all the time. In my house Christmas does not go up until after Thanksgiving.

How about black Friday. I guess being a kid was a long time ago but I do not remember a black Friday when I was growing up. Today it seems like it is all about the money, the sales, and the bottom line. I think this year it is time to take it slow and reflect on where I have been and where I am going.

So I am going to leave with a question.

WHAT WAS YOUR BEST GIFT AS A KID? The answer does not have to deal with a holiday it could be a birthday. Looking forward to your answers.

1 comment:

Renee said...

I will be SOOOO Happy when the election is O-V-E-R!!

A heard the other day that a friend of a friend actually put up her Christmas tree and decoration the weekend BEFORE Halloween! I would be so sick of it within a week..much less for 9 more weeks!

My most favorite, memorable gift was a Chrissy doll. She has long red hair that would get shorter when you pulled a string in her back. Loved it! Those were the good 'pl days..now dolls dance, poop, sing, and wash dishes!

Blog Archive