About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING

Today is Thanksgiving and it is a day we give thanks and eat until we cannot eat anymore. I know we all need to be grateful for something and I am giving thanks today for my family. They support me in all things that I do and are very encouraging to me when I am gone with the military.

I also want to say thank you to all our military who are serving our country and protecting our freedom. Today is a day we are suppose to be home with our families and they are out in harms way protecting us. I remember when I was in Panama in 1989 and was gone over Christmas. It is tough on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas because we miss our families but we also have jobs to do and we do them well and with a good attitude.

To all the Soldiers, Marines, Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard thank you for letting me have the freedom to enjoy this Thanksgiving. Thanks for protecting my freedom and most of all you are all in my prayers.

1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

I'm thankful for people like you. Hand Salute, Sir! And enjoy your day with the family.

Blog Archive