About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

THE ELECTION IS OVER

Well as you all know and thank God the election is over. I do not know if your guy won or lost it does not matter. I had this scripture verse come into my head this morning and it just fits with the times that is going on. It does not matter whether you like the man that is in office or not. He still needs to be respected for the office he holds. It is going to be a tough job and one that I would not want to do. We need to pray for our leadership whether it is the president, our Governors, our Senators, our Congressman, even our Mayors. They all have there job because of this one verse.

 The verse is Romans 13:1-2 Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.

We need to pray for our nation that we get back to a nation that is God fearing and we live by the rules God has set before us. There was a message on a church marquee and it said "Without God we are one nation under." Lets get back on our knees and start praying for our nation. I am reading a book right now called Too Busy not to Pray and there is a line in there that says " when we work we work but when we pray God works."

You may not like the man that is in office but he holds a job and has the authority that has been set by God. Let's start praying for our nation and that the man that is in charge will realize he has a nation standing behind him in prayer. GOD BLESS OUR NATION.

No comments:

Blog Archive