About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

ANOTHER YEAR UPON US.

Well in just a few days it will be 2013 and we are sitting here wondering what we did in 2012 because it went so fast. I don't know if you noticed it or not but all the weight loss commercials have started. You got your Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and Nutrisystem. I sit back and think about it and say "here we go again". We will start getting all the newbies to the gym and it will become crowded for a few weeks.

I wonder how much money the gyms make by people signing up and then they just stop coming after a few weeks. You know the gyms do not mind because it is free money for them. With this being said I hope that if you do make a resolution I hope you can keep it this year. Here is a video I found and it is for all my friend. I wish you the best New Year in 2013.

 I hope you year is full of Blessings.

No comments:

Blog Archive