About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

WEATHER

As some of you might know but I live in middle TN and this week has been so weird as far as the weather is concerned. Our weather here has been so sporadic and so different. It seems to be doing this every year. Just last week we had temps near 70 degrees. The temps should be in the 30's. Here is where it gets weird. In the past week we had near 70 temps, tornadoes, rain, colder temps and then snow. This all happened within 3 days. I am not sure what is going on but it is weird. I guess you can say the world is changing and not for the better. I guess I cannot complain because I still have my health and that is a good thing. Well I guess I remember when I was a kid growing up in PA. that when it was winter it was winter. We would have the cold and snow at the right times of the season. It is even strange up there because my Mom is still there and she fills me in on that. I think that sometimes God is up there wringing His hands and saying "watch this". He is not doing that but it does make you wonder. Well enough complaining about the weather and maybe I should just look at it and say bring it on. Y'all have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive