About Me

My photo
I am a Dad to two beautiful girls and a husband to a very gorgeous wife. I am very proud of my family and the way they give me so much support. I guess I do not need to win the lottery, I have already won.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LETTER TO ME....

  I was out laying around in my new hammock I got for my birthday/fathers day present. It was a nice Saturday afternoon and I was done with the grass and there was a nice breeze. As I was laying there and put in my IPOD to listen to some music. I came across this song by Brad Paisley called "Letter to me." I started thinking about this song and was wondering if I was able to do that what would I say.

  That is tough but I would look at all the wrong decisions I made and tell myself not to go down that road that it leads to a life you do not need. I would have told myself not to hang out with those kind of people they will just get you into trouble. I would have said protect your mind and learn as much as you can so you can do better for yourself in life. I would have said respect your parents a little more they are only doing what is right for you.

  I know if you had this kind of advise that life would be easy and you would be able to breeze right through it. That is where we grow up in the roads we traveled, the people we hung out with, and what we did in school. I would not change anything about my life and how I was raised because right now I see my kids and I am so proud that I see where they are going and it looks good.

  I looked back and realized the roads I traveled were tough but I learned from them and I realize that this was my life and this is my story and I got to share it with my kids. They still have to listen to my music because all I play is classic rock when I am driving. My life was good.

  Enjoy the video.



1 comment:

Coffeypot said...

I thought about the same thing when I heard the song and I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't change a thing. Especially early on. If I could, I would not have been in the place to meet my first wife and not have my great daughter and awesome grandkids. And I wouldn't have met my current wife, the best thing to happen to me. So, the good and the bad, I'll let it be and take what I have now.

Blog Archive